Pichai Sundararajan also known as Sundar Pichai is an Indian American business executive who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Google. He was the former product Chief of Google. The article is about Sundar Pichai education qualification, various awards and achievements he has got for his excellence to the organizations where he remained at icon position.
Sundar Pichai Education Qualification
Sundar Pichai was born in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. He is the son of middle class Tamil parents Lakshmi and Ragunatha Pichai. He was grew up in two room apartment which was located in Chennai. Sundar Pichai completed his school education in Jawahar Vidyalaya, which is a Central Board of Secondary Education school in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. Sundar completed his Class XII from Vana Vani School in Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. He got graduation degree in Metallurgical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He persuade his educational career and did M.S from Stanford University in Material Sciences and Engineering. He also did MBA from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He was also named as Siebel Scholar and a Palmer Scholar at Wharton School.
Also Read: Narendra Modi Education Qualification
Sundar Pichai Career after Education
After his education, Sundar Pichai worked in Engineering and Product management at applied materials at McKinsey & Company. He joined Google in 2004. He led the product development including Google Chrome. In 2009, he gave the demonstration of Chrome OS. In 2013, Pichai added Android to the list of Google products that he oversees. He was also the director of Jive Software from 2011-2013. In 2015, he was selected as next CEO of Google.
Sundar Pichai Personal Life (Family)
Sundar Pichai is married to Anjali Pichai. They have two children.
Sundar Pichai Achievements And Accomplishments
- One of the major achievement of Sundar Pichai is launch of Google Chrome. He was the mastermind behind the current world one of the best browser Chrome. He played a major role in the development and launching of this product which is now world number 1 browser.
- In 2008, Sundar Pichai was promoted to Vice President of product development in Google.
- In 2012, Pichai became the senior Vice President of Chrome & other apps.
- In 2013, Sundar Pichai was given the charge of Android also because the previous in-charge had left to work on another project.
- Another achievement of Sundar Pichai was Android.
- Sundar Pichai was behind the Chrome Operating System.
Also Read: MS Dhoni Education Qualification
Facts About Sundar Pichaie
- Sundar Pichaie belongs to Chennai, Tamil Nadu & was born in 1972. He started his education at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan Senior Secondary School,
- He was very good in remembering phone numbers. He could remember all the phone numbers he dials. He was much oriented towards technology from the very young age.
- Sundar Pichai was remembered as bright student by his professor. He used to discuss new and new ideas to fellows in free time. He was very keen about new ideas.
- He is married to Anjali Pichai & they live in San Francisco, California.
- Before joining Google, he worked with McKinsey & Company.
- He holds dual post-graduate degrees. He completed MS in Material Sciences & Engineering from Stanford University & MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- His father had to take loan in order to buy his first fly ticket to USA.
- Sundar Pichai was announced as CEO of Google in 2015.
- Sundar Pachia was one of the contender for one of the top job at Microsoft which went to Satya Nadella.
- He is a big fan of cricket. When he was in school, he was the captain of school cricket team.
You might interested in reading Emma Watson Education qualification