Narendra Modi is an Indian Politician and 14 Prime Minister who was born on 17 September, 1950. He was the chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014. This article is related to Narendra Modi Education qualification, various achievements and awards he has got during his tenure as a Politician.
Narendra Modi Education Qualifications
Narendra Modi was born on 17 September, 1950. He was the third of six children. When he was a child, he helped his father to sell tea at the Vadnagar Railway Station. He later on ran a tea stall with his brother near bus terminus. Narendra Modi had completed his higher secondary education in 1967 in Vadnagar. He was described as an average student by teachers. When Modi was eight years old, he discovered Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh & he started attending his training sessions. When he was taking his training sessions, he met Vasant Gajendragadkar and some more leader who were at that time searching for members of BJP’s Gujarat until in 1980. In 1978, Modi got bachelor of Arts degree in Political Sciences from School of Open Learning at University of Delhi. He was graduated with third class. In 1982, he got Masters of Arts degree in Political Sciences from Gujarat University. He was an external distance learning student in Gujarat University.
Also Read: MS Dhoni Education qualification
Narendra Modi Achievements And Accomplishments
- In the first few months of our government, we worked on providing the toilets to every school.
- Technology has been used to ensure that subsidy of LPG should reach to the targeted person.
- MUDRA bank had been launched for financing 6 crore small vendors and other businesses.
- Modi said that we have launched Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana which the Congress did not think in the past sixty years.
- In order to enhance farm productivity, The Soil Health Card scheme has been launched.
- Swachh Bharat Mission has been launched to see the health and hygiene issues of poor.
- Indian Railway on which most of the people travel has been made more better.
- Skill Development Ministry has been setup in order to enhance the employability of the youth. Modi further said that we are committed to provide jobs through different initiatives.